Work as a part of a highly experienced asset management team
Provide high-level lease administration support for a University portfolio
Melbourne CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Research, review and issue all tenant-specific details for leases
- Conduct active tenant arrears control with associated communications to all levels
- Complete tenant account reconciliations
- Examine executed leases and tenancy documentation for data extraction, set up and maintenance of the CBRE system including a diary of critical dates
- Liaise with internal and external clients
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Understanding of commercial leases, licenses and property documentation
- Minimum one year’s experience in a property lease administration position
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Intermediate skills in MS Office particularly Word (mail merges), Excel and Outlook
- An ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- A Property degree or equivalent would be preferred
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.