Work as a part of a large leasing team for a strategic client account
Develop your career within Property Management
Sydney CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Generate and deliver tenants recurring correspondence and relevant database updates based on lease events
- Maintain a register of bank guarantees and security deposits required to be lodged by tenants
- Maintain a register of all tenant insurance required
- Verify Purchase Orders amounts and retain original invoice copies to property files
- Consult with Lease Administrators to ensure all rent reviews are updated within required timelines
- Maintain soft copy documents from original documents in document storage system.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Knowledge of leases and a good understanding of the lease management process, including systems
- Superior customer service skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Intermediate skills in MS Office particularly Word (mail merges), Excel and Outlook
- An ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.