Lease Admin Supervisor
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 20-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manages the work activities and staff responsible for providing real estate portfolio administration, database management, accounts payable and receivable, and audit services within the lease administration platform. Focuses on day-to-day operations and manages relationships with internal and external customers to ensure client service needs are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as single-point-of-contact with client for all service delivery concerns. Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with clients, their landlords and tenants. Facilitates fast, accurate and efficient new account transition.
- Resolves critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items. Establishes and maintains working relationship with clients and/or landlords.
- Conducts financial analysis/accounting as appropriate, including AR/AP, rent rolls, and budgets in accordance with required accounting principles (GAAP, TAX, CASH, etc.).
- Acts as a team lead including providing work flow direction to co-workers and providing account supervision. Ensures data integrity and accuracy by performing quality control review of work completed by team members. Cross-checks and reviews work of peers to ensure quality and accuracy of data prepared by team members for accuracy.
- Serves as a member of a transition team, if needed, to get a new account set up and operating quickly and efficiently.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate plus a minimum of five years commercial real estate experience. Experience in property management or real estate accounting preferred. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures and conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products), database applications and spreadsheet design. Ability to work well under pressure. Advanced organizational skills.