Learning & Development/Training Manager-Instructional Designer
Date published: 6-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Executing on the overall GWS L&D strategy to meet the changing business requirements of GWS business. Recommends appropriate solutions and delivery methods to optimize knowledge transfer.
- Identify and define current and future learning needs.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
- Work with business leaders and subject matter experts to identify and define target audience’s training needs.
- Work with subject matter experts and business leaders to design approach and develop required training content.
- Set learning objectives/outcomes and creates content that matches them
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process and enable the learner to apply.
- Creates supporting training material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc) to enhance the learning experience and retention.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure and improve performance.
- Maintains training documentation, ensure version control and develops a rigorous maintenance plan.
- Partner with Digital content developers and/or vendors to build out required digital content where required.
- Support with development of Career Pathways.
- A seasoned learning and development professional with 10 years’ experience designing, developing and implementing training curriculums.
- Previous working experience in instructional design for 5 years
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar relevant field
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field desirable
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus