Learning & Development Coordinator
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 12-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Due to continued business growth, we offer an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our team in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for day-to day management of CBRE global learning platform as well as supporting regional and business L&D program coordination. The role will also be responsible for driving myLearning optimization across the different APAC markets in collaboration with the wider L&D team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to build on their HR and L&D knowledge and operate in a regional capacity.
- Curriculum system set-up, assignment of training to specific employee groups, program scheduling, learner inquiry management, liaison with the global LMS technical team, content uploading and LMS dashboard reporting (standard + ad-hoc) to key stakeholders across the region.
- Program scheduling, attendance management, program pre-work & materials deployment, vendor management, program evaluation analysis and post-program follow-up.
- Manage APAC and LOB training catalog and upload of related training content, ensuring LMS governance protocols are met.
- Generate training related reports such as course completion, course evaluation, and training hours and manage distribution to key stakeholders across the business.
- Attend to queries from employees pertaining to LMS and course-related matters (as a second and third level administrator in the LMS support structure).
- Promote LMS offering across the APAC business through deployment of effective comms activities.
- Provide feedback to the regional L&D team on LMS issues.
- Provide remote support in terms of program coordination & logistics planning in the areas of leadership/management development, sales development, and professional development.
- Submit vendor invoice for payment and seek necessary approvals.
- Program evaluation analysis and feedback reporting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an HR administrative or systems supports role in a medium to large size organization preferred.
- Prior training or learning management/HR systems experience preferred.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in the use of the company's Learning Management System (LMS). Ability to learn and become proficient in the use of company's web editing tools.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to interpret and write routine reports and business communication.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to respond to common inquiries in a timely manner.