Learning & Development Coordinator
Date published: 25-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people. Our Learning and Development team puts employee development first by providing innovative, practical and sustainable learning solutions to all our professionals at all levels. We help to ensure a rewarding work environment; empowering all employees to perform to their best ability and successfully develop their career within the business.
Due to continued business growth, we offer an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our team in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for day-to day management of CBRE global learning platform as well as supporting regional and business L&D program coordination. The role will also be responsible for driving myLearning optimization across the different APAC markets in collaboration with the wider L&D team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to build on their HR and L&D knowledge and operate in a regional capacity.
- Curriculum system set-up, assignment of training to specific employee groups, program scheduling, learner enquiry management, liaison with the global LMS technical team, content uploading and LMS dashboard reporting (standard + ad-hoc) to key stakeholders across the region.
- Program scheduling, attendance management, program pre-work & materials deployment, vendor management, program evaluation analysis and post program follow-up.
- Manage APAC and LOB training catalogue and upload of related training content, ensuring LMS governance protocols are met.
- Generate training related reports such as course completions, course evaluation, and training hours and manage distribution to key stakeholders across the business.
- Attend to queries from employees pertaining to LMS and course related matters (as a second and third level administrator in the LMS support structure).
- Promote LMS offering across the APAC business through deployment of effective comms activities.
- Provide feedback to the regional L&D team on LMS issues.
- Provide remote support in terms of program coordination & logistics planning in the areas of leadership/management development, sales development and professional development.
- Submit vendor invoice for payment and seek necessary approvals.
- Program evaluation analysis and feedback reporting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an HR administrative or systems support role in a medium to large size organisation preferred.
- Prior training or learning management/HR systems experience preferred.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in use of company's Learning Management System (LMS). Ability to learn and become proficient in use of company's web editing tools.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to interpret and write routine reports and business communication.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to respond to common inquiries in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Japanese or Mandarin language as we will support Japanese/China country