Learning & Dev Coordinator
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 13-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Training Administrative & Co-ordination
- Management of the day to day L&D activities for the EFM Technical Framework, which will include the implementation and administration
- Developing appropriate tools and training artefacts to support courses where required.
- Develop and maintain a standard set of GWS L&D templates to ensure best practice
- Primary resource point of contact for GWS Learning & Development operations and logistics
- Management of relationships with GCR training providers, vendors, government bodies and other external stakeholder groups.
- Support the L+D team in ensuring all required program attendance is recorded timely and accurately in the Learning Management System
- Research and support with the mapping of existing learning programs to Technical competencies
- Partnering with the infield HR, SSC, business partners and trainers to develop sound relationships and ensuring alignment and collaboration.
- Responsible for creating, and maintaining an APAC training calendar of events and offerings
- Consolidating monthly progress reports from each region to create integrate learning plans and overview of regional L&D deliverables
- Set up and support team meetings
- Support with Training Needs Analysis activities
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in learning and development
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; project management; a strong customer service orientation.
- Previous virtual team experience and the ability to effectively manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in geographically dispersed environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work with senior HR and business representatives to develop collaboration.