Lead Facilities/ Maintenance Technician- Cebu City
Philippines , Philippines
Date published: 6-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in Air-conditioning or HVAC desirable but not necessary
- Required skill(s): HVAC, Corrective Maintenance (airconditioning), Preventive Maintenance (Airconditioning), Minor Electrical Works (changing of light bulbs, wiring etc.) Facilities Management
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu Business Park (Samar Loop)
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities) or equivalent.
Will be reporting under the direction of the Facilities Management Team, performs HVAC, Air-con Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Minor Electrical, Lighting and Plumbing along with general maintenance and repair work for the office location.
- Performs general and preventative maintenance for the office facility as requested and ensures completion of all work in a timely fashion.
- Perform maintenance that include such items as: general cleanliness of windows; doors/exterior building, plumbing, lighting, moving furniture, maintaining facility grounds, HVAC/ Air Conditioning maintenance and repair (conditioning, heating, roofing, electrical, lighting and plumbing.)
- Performs annual inspections and preventative maintenance inspection, including filter changes on HVAC or AC units.