CBRE Data Center Solutions (DCS) is the leading provider of full-spectrum life cycle services to data center owners, occupiers, and investors, including consulting services, advisory and transaction services, project management, and integrated data center operations.
Key Result Areas
People & Development
• Promote and maintain CBRE culture throughout teams.
• Monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
• Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly.
• Maintain people records such as training, new starters, leavers and any changes in staff are communicated to all relevant teams (e.g. Payroll, HR, BU Coordinator).
• Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers.
• Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
• Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
• Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
• Supervising Contract Support as and when required.
• Attend and actively participate in customer Work Planning Meeting and support technical Staff Members with planning and scheduling works.
• Assist with compiling monthly Contract Review Pack and attend monthly meeting.
• Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
• Prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer’s requirements both operational and financial.
• Accurately capture data on completed PPM and Reactive Tasks into the CAFM system.
• Drive PPM and Reactive performance through direct engagement with engineering team and task planning and tracking tools.
• Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable, contract renewal dates etc.
• Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using CBRE systems.
• Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactive and reporting.
• Develop, implement and manage operational systems to drive PPM and Reactive Task performance to meet the required SLA’s and KPI’s set out by the contract.
• Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
• To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas for which CBRE are responsible and keeping the shared CBRE drive and client electronic records up to date to enabling full auditable trails.
• Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract maintain WIP, OPO’s and Debt to within agreed contractual and company defined parameters.
• Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract Manager/Sub-contractors
• Actively complete MySupplier sub-contractor reviews.
• Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
• Maintain Webquote system including raising quotes and housekeeping.
• Create accurate Extra Work, Projects & Maintenance POs in a timely manner.
• Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
• Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
• Assist with month end financial reporting and ensure deadlines are met.
• Influence P&L results.
Circumstances: Be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time