At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We currently have a rare opening for an experienced Knowledge Base Manager to join our team in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, or Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity to pioneer the creation, delivery, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the APAC Human Resources Knowledge Base. Ultimately the successful candidate will ensure our employees have the most accurate HR information that is easy to find, easy to understand, and consistent across all channels. Key to success is the ability to create clear, concise and engaging content as well as drive Search Engine Optimisation.
We are seeking a trusted advisor with an entrepreneurial mindset, who will help implement, shape and influence strategic communication activities, enabled by technology to drive efficiency, and elevate HR service levels across CBRE.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Design, own and drive the Service Now Knowledge Base architecture and implementation
- Create concise, engaging and creative content through the utilisation of diverse mediums
- Ensure architecture, processes, and technologies represent the accurate and timely creation, distribution, ongoing maintenance of the digital Knowledge Base
- Analyse the effectiveness of the new Knowledge Base by observing its usage to evaluate impact and employee feedback, and subsequent recommendations for improvement. Identify areas required to be updated/expanded ensuring it reflects business requirements
- Manage and drive SEO efforts by optimizing content, overseeing reporting, conducting regular SEO audits for core keyword groups, and pro-actively seeking out and negotiating relevant link placements on external websites to increase organic rankings
- As the Knowledge Base SME, you will be responsible for the delivery of training to deliver to HR teams in country
- Support the for the wider APAC HR Transformation communications plan
- Implement a standardised governance structure for ongoing knowledge base maintenance
Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional writing and content production/management skills
- Experience building, managing and maintaining a digital Knowledge Base
- Demonstrated SEO and analytic experience
- Proven experience diversifying content through utilisation of various mediums such as SharePoint or other Content Management Systems
- Strong project management skills with proven experience in organising, planning, and executing projects from the planning stage through to implementation
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders across varying countries and levels of seniority
- Proficiency in HR Applications, Word/Excel skills required. Peoplesoft experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to distill complex subjects to digestible content