Junior Facilities Technician (2 vacancies, North & Central)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 2-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Performs assigned work orders.
- Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
- Maintains grounds of facility or property
- Responds quickly to ad-hoc or emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required knowledge and skills
- Relevant working/internship experience in building/facilities maintenance is an added advantage
- On the job training will be provided
- Must be able to commit to shift work when necessary
- Willing to learn; Positive working attitude required
Qualifications and Education
- NITEC in Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electrical and Electronics or Diploma in relevant studies