• Google Cloud Platform/BigQuery/GIS
• Big data analytics and predictive modelling
• Professional small team in an entrepreneurial and commercial environment
• Newly created role
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Working in a team of two in a new business line, this integral role touches on every aspect of data science in our Retail Analytics team with the opportunity to influence method, platforms and client solutions.
• Problem solving and identifying opportunities with cutting edge data sets and techniques to deliver first and best in market solutions that sets CBRE apart from its competition by delivering true benefit to our clients.
• Responding to client briefs by turning raw big and small data sets into actionable insights that deliver a commercial advantage.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Bachelor degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science and 1-3 years work experience in a similar role; or recent Masters or PhD graduate with a specialisation in Data Science,
• Strong SQL coding skills, experience with Python preferred
• Experience with Excel, Tableau, GIS
• Drive, enthusiasm and curiosity. You are a lateral thinker with a passion for solving problems with data.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.