Investment Property Manager, Vietnam
Date published: 28-Aug-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Working under minimal supervision, develops business and negotiates the investing and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients. Applies broad business knowledge and well-developed specialized expertise to developing deals.
- Conducting advanced financial analysis/research to support Investment initiative. Prepares financial models used to evaluate financial structures for investment transactions and details the analysis conducted to support that value. Analysis may be used for investment properties services.
- Meets defined revenue/sales production requirement.
- Manages the execution of investment transactions including client-facing responsibilities with, and ability to effectively respond to, sensitive issues or complex inquiries.
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base.
- Utilizes advanced sales skills to uncover potential needs of investors and landlords. Provides pertinent information on investment availability, current market conditions, and property values. Proposes relatively complex solutions.
- Prepare financial models used to evaluate financial structures for investment transactions.
- Interacts with clients, and potential investors with respect to financial analysis.
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses. Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking prices, properties in the market, historical data, and market comparisons.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for investment transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, investment and sales agreements.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and service amendments.
- Applies broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Assists attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as deeds, leases, and mortgages. Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from university in Finance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of real estate investment
- Qualified CFA Level 2 is preferable
- Experience in RE in Vietnam market is preferable
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents; to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles in a pre-designed style and format; to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management; to present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Advanced skills with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Expert knowledge of real estate and business practices.
- Candidates who are open to relocate to Vietnam welcome.