Provide key analytical support to the Portfolio Managers in the management of separate account and fund portfolios
Small supportive local/global team with opportunities for career development
Requirement for strong financial modelling ability and investment industry experience
Work for the Global No 1 in Commercial Real Estate
CBRE Global Investors (“CBRE GI”) is one of the world’s leading real asset investment managers with $105 billion in assets under management, of which $25.7 billion is managed by CBRE Global Investment Partners as an industry leader in the provision of global and regional customized indirect real estate investment solutions - www.cbreglobalinvestors.com/gip/
Clients invest through separate accounts and pooled strategies, to access regional or global holistic real estate solutions. We meet clients’ individual investment objectives through indirect funds, secondaries, co-investments and programmatic ventures, partnering on each strategy with local specialists.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide detailed valuation and financial modelling, sensitivity analysis, DCF analysis, comparable analysis.
- Prepare and present due diligence materials and investment memos.
- Monitor CBRE GIP investments and ongoing performance and undertake client reporting.
- Involvement with 3 critical areas of investment analysis and underwriting, investment monitoring and client portfolio management.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/finance/investment or real estate with 3+ years’ experience working in investment or professional services.
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed critical thinking.
- Strong financial modelling experience (including development of models) with advanced competency in Excel.
- High attention to detail and well organised.
- A proactive and enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.