CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), #259 on Fortune 500 and an S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2016 revenue of $13B). The Company has approximately 75,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
- Opportunity to co-develop Category strategy including implementation and delivery
- Development Category benchmarking across South East Asia
- Support the development of bidding price book
- Support new business bidding process and new client transition
- Support suppliers consolidation and compliance strategy
- Undergrad in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Information Technology or any relevant discipline;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite Products and Internet navigation. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge in contract administration, contract negotiation, quality assurance, and procurement management; Exposure to implementing e-procurement solutions with exposure to systems development and supplier management.