CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), #259 on Fortune 500 and an S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2016 revenue of $13B). The Company has approximately 75,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensures project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Leads project delivery resources/team (typically smaller team) providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists; Conducts simple request for proposals; completes bid analysis with management support. Recommends resources to clients.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Current undergraduate in Project Management / QS / Civil Engineering / M&E Engineering degree course
- Excellent MS office skills essential.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Creative thinker who is able to develop new ideas and solutions to client problem
- Existing work authorization to work in Singapore
- Please indicate your period of availability in your resume