Internship - Facilities Engineer (CBRE-SIT IWSP 1-Year Internship Collaboration)
SG , Singapore
Date published: 14-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes landscaping, remodeling, HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of annual shut down
- Responsible for the planning and execution of corrective/preventive maintenance programmers.
- Improving the efficiency on the operational processes, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
- Perform risk assessment and evaluate content of maintenance plans in CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) including methods, maintenance frequencies, resources, spares and tools needed.
- Determine material, equipment, tools and spare parts to be used for maintenance jobs
- Liaise with government authorities on M&E initiatives for compliance.
- Review and recommend Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and propose changes for review.
- Assist on audit requirements.
- Any other tasks, when required by Facilities Manager.
Qualification / Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Relevant studies in Mechanical, Electrical or Facilities Management
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge and skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- On-the-training and guidance will be given