Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 18-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning and faxing.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Performs work on filling and prepare invoice payments.
- Assist in compiling overtime schedule every end of the month.
- Comply with company rules and regulations and adhered to company standards.
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments.
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required.
REQUIREMENT PROFILE: (Qualification / Knowledge and Skills Required)
- SPM leaver/Diploma/Degree or any equivalent qualification.
- Fresh graduate or 1 years minimum working experience.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.