Internship (Admin/ Finance/ Human Resource)
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 18-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We have an Internship opportunities available for few departments such as Admin, Finance and HR team. Brief details as following:
1. ADMIN INTERN
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning and faxing.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Performs work on filling and prepare invoice payments.
- Assist in compiling overtime schedule every end of the month.
- Comply with company rules and regulations and adhered to company standards.
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments.
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required.
- SPM leaver/Diploma/Degree or any equivalent qualification.
- Fresh graduate or undergraduate student.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
2. FINANCE INTERN
- Expected to support finance team
- Preferably from Finance/ Accounting education background
- He/ she will be exposed to day to day support function in accounting/ finance
3. HUMAN RESOURCE
Candidate attraction and proactive sourcing.
Internal database management.
Pipe-lining talent and creating talent pools in anticipation of business needs.
Building and maintaining relationships with key HR contacts, and providing guidance on candidate market activities.
Some interview coordination activity as required.
- Exposure to HR operations matters, working closely with HR personnel
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good communication and fluent in English.
Good networking and strong interpersonal skills.
Solutions focused, proactive team player, organized and efficient.
Advanced Microsoft Office (including Excel and PowerPoint functions).
Business or HR related Qualifications highly regarded.
If you have no experience in sourcing/recruitment, training will be provided.