Internship (Administration & Human Resource)
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 18-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We have the Internship Opportunities for both Admin and HR team. Details as following:
1. ADMIN INTERN
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning and faxing.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Performs work on filling and prepare invoice payments.
- Assist in compiling overtime schedule every end of the month.
- Comply with company rules and regulations and adhered to company standards.
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments.
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required.
REQUIREMENT PROFILE: (Qualification / Knowledge and Skills Required)
- SPM leaver/Diploma/Degree or any equivalent qualification.
- Fresh graduate or 1 years minimum working experience.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
2. HUMAN RESOURCE (RECRUITMENT)
Market map creation of target candidates.
Candidate attraction and proactive sourcing.
Internal database management.
Pipe-lining talent and creating talent pools in anticipation of business needs.
Building and maintaining relationships with key HR contacts, and providing guidance on candidate market activities.
Some interview coordination activity as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good communication and fluent in English.
Good networking and strong interpersonal skills.
Solutions focused, proactive team player, organized and efficient.
Advanced Microsoft Office (including Excel and PowerPoint functions).
Business or HR related Qualifications highly regarded.
If you have no experience in sourcing/recruitment, training will be provided.