Intern实习生 - 昆山
Shanghai , China
Date published: 4-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Ensure all operations, maintenance, administration and other activities are performed in a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly manner by routine inspection, supervising employees and contractors, tracking the correction of nonconformity findings.
- Assist EHS Manager to develop, manage and implement the EHS plan and processes for all facility related activities onsite.
- Manage the investigation and documentation of all EHS incidents and all EHS activities onsite.
- Promote awareness of EHS among the team and the subcontractors, organize and coordinate internal/external training.
- Organize the risk assessment and Work environment evaluation and audit, rectify all incompliance with laws and EHS requirements.
- Assist in management of fire protection system & CCTV monitor system and related documents.
- Make ID card and active the access in the system.
- Others duties assigned by Account Manager.