At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an Inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people. The APAC HR Team delivers service across all functional areas of Human Resources, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, Learning & Diversity, HR Systems & Analytics, and HR Operations.
We currently have an rare opportunity for a seasoned Talent, Learning and Diversity professional to join our team on an interim basis. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will on a fixed term basis lead the Talent, Learning & Diversity function across the APAC business (circa 15,000+ employees across 14countries). Key to success is the ability to provide functional leadership to both the business and the in-country talent and learning teams in the areas of talent/succession planning, leadership capability development, professional development, digital learning strategy and diversity and inclusion.
- Ensure regional Talent, Learning and Diversity programs and initiatives help enable achievement of both the CBRE global enterprise and the Advisory Services business strategic priorities and growth agenda.
- Ensure CBRE adopts a best in class and inclusive approach to talent management and learning, that supports delivery of a world class employee experience, cultivates a strong learning culture across all areas the business and supports delivery of the overall global/regional employee engagement vison and strategy.
- Drive efficiencies in talent management and learning delivery and continue to drive optimisation of CBRE global learning platforms in region.
- Manage a core regional team that plans, develops and delivers flexible learning solutions to meet changing business needs and builds capability for the future.
- Consult with APAC key business and functional senior leaders to understand business needs in order to design and deliver high impact talent, learning and diversity programs across the region.
- Lead the global employee engagement survey deployment and communication strategy across APAC Partner at a strategic level with the business on employee engagement action planning.
- Lead the regional talent and succession planning process across the region ensuring the identification of high potential talent and targeted development plans are in place and executed on.
- Manage the overall learning curriculum ensuring current and future needs are aligned to the strategic business priorities for the region and lines of business.
- Support the ongoing transition of Talent & Learning activity to the L&D Shared Service Centre (SSC) based in Malaysia. Ensure that the SSC is embedded and continues to be successful and effective when delivering regional Talent, Learning & Diversity programs in line with agreed SLAs
Skills & Experience:
- 10 years’ experience in a Talent Management or Learning & Development leadership role in a global MNC.
- Experience working across the APAC region within a highly matrixed work environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of future learning trends and innovation.
- Proven ability to work with and build diverse teams to engage and interact at a senior executive level.
- Strong business partnering/consulting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team Strong business acumen with the ability to link HR initiatives to business outcomes.