Provide rotational support across a portfolio of assets on a prestigious client account
Exciting opportunity to work with market leaders and develop your FM skills
Melbourne CBD Office
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain consistently high levels of superior customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison, contractor management and administration
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Involved in maintenance and development of all the services in relation to sustainability, preservation of property assets, safety and risk management.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A passion for the delivery of facilities management services with a customer-centric approach
- A strong technical facilities management or co-ordinator background preferably with experience managing commercial or retail assets
- Highly competent communication skills and the ability to build professional relationships
- Superior organisational skills and ability to manage several functions and projects simultaneously.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.