Key roles and responsibilities of an Assistant Manager, Capital Markets - Industrial & Logistics are to:
I. Generate agency business in the sale/acquisition of industrial or related properties on behalf of vendors/buyers.
II. Service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company.
III. Carry out any other assignments as directed by the Director, Capital Markets - Industrial & Logistics and Management.
1) Generate business in the sale/acquisition of industrial or related properties for the Department. You are expected to:
a) Provide a high degree of servicing to corporate clients, buyers and vendors.
b) Make consistent efforts to keep abreast of developments in the industrial and logistics market.
c) Constantly source for market leads and information and generate creative solutions for both vendors and buyers.
d) Be responsible for cash flow, location and asset analysis
e) Build a track record for yourself and the Company as leading local market or cross-border players.
Business-generating activities include but are not limited to:
- conceptualizing and making marketing pitches,
- canvassing through telephone and letters,
- investigative legwork,
- market research,
- developing business contacts,
- tapping media information and word of mouth,
- following up on telephone enquiries,
- cultivating client relationships and
- effective follow-up of client databases.
2) Service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company. You are expected to provide, among other things, proficient before- and after-sales service, effective maintenance of client databases.
3) Follow guidelines and carry out instructions from the director and Management, working as part of a cohesive team to identify business opportunities and meet the business targets set for the Department.
4) Take principal responsibility for the quality of all work which you generate.
5) Assist in conceptualizing and organizing the Department’s marketing programs and other activities in respect of client instructions. These activities include: leading or conducting marketing pitches and client presentations, public relations and advertising activities, and the production of marketing materials such as proposals, teasers, information memorandums, presentations, brochures, and mail shots.
6) Set up the Department’s filing and database systems for stock, supply, vacancy, rental rates, transaction cases and client profiles. Take principal responsibility for the management and maintenance of these databases and ensure that they are kept current.
7) Lead by example, not only the efficient performance of duties but also compliance to all Company policies, and instructions and standards of conduct.
8) Assist with the activities of the Research Department when required to do so.
9) In the course of, client contact, be mindful of business opportunities for other departments of the Company. You are expected to pass on leads and market information to the relevant departments for action, with a view to generating business for the Company.
10) Carry out any other assignments as directed by your director or Management.
• Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university
• 2~10 years of experience in logistics and/or Capital Markets sector.
• Experience in development projects preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred but not necessary.
• Business-level English or above.
• Proven track record in business development and client servicing
• Be highly disciplined, proactive and with an appetite for challenges.
• Organized, self-motivated and a team player.