- Perform as a professional leasing specialist to fulfill needs of clients by securing tenants upon landlords’ service requests and by introducing available logistics facilities upon tenants’ service requests.
- Develop business in logistics leasing service at CBRE Seoul office, through active networking and building relationships with a wide range of potential client groups.
- Primarily involve in leasing activities for logistics industry, representing tenants and landlords to provide services requested.
- Make full commitments to enable execution of leasing agreements between tenants and landlords.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secure business opportunities by reaching out to new clients through extensive and diverse marketing activities. The activities may include giving around cold calls and making cold visits to potential landlords at logistics facilities; and to potential tenants at 3PL, e-commerce and manufacturing companies.
- Produce and maintain systematic databases to effectively manage information of clients and properties related with leasing services. The databases may include templates to control tenant clients’ information – business profiles, leasing terms & conditions and durations etc.; and other templates to control landlords’ information - property details, listings and rent-rolls etc.
- Constantly obtain the latest, up-to-date information on logistics leasing market trends, average rents and escalation rates of major areas, particularly in the Greater Seoul.
- Prepare and submit proposals, teasers and leasing flyers to tenants and landlords, the essential documents to facilitate leasing propositions.
- Produce legally binding materials that are necessary for effectuation leasing business services, such as service agreements, leasing agreements etc.
A. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (BA / BS) from a four- year college or university.
Between 4 ~ 10+ years of working experience, a) in the logistics industry sector. OR b) in office leasing
B. COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organization and analytical skills.
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients.
C. DOCUMENTATION SKILLS
Ability to produce marketing materials, legally binding documents (service agreements & leasing agreements etc.) and databases (listings, rent-rolls, leasing baskets etc.).
D. REAL ESTATE & FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE
Requires knowledge of terms and principles at professional level, in real-estate.