Industrial Facility Management Supervisor (Client - Oil & Gas) - Sriracha
Sriracha, Chonburi , Thailand
Date published: 24-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate, healthcare, and government organizations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide. Within APAC, GWS works across 14 countries and employs over 11,000 people.
Plans, implements, coordinates and manages all mechanical operations, maintenance, communications, energy management, and manpower development programs for a facility, campus or portfolio of buildings.
- Manages technical staff, including hiring, training, personnel development.
- Manages operations and maintenance for assigned facilities and assists in development of operating and capital budgets.
- Assists in operations and maintenance issues, troubleshooting and problem solving as required.
- Recommends/implements improvements for preventive maintenance programs on an on-going basis and develop/maintain effective building-specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals.
- Coordinates maintenance efforts with outside contractors, tenant finish personnel and technicians.
- Oversee all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues and must remain current with latest HVAC technology trends.
- Maintains on-going communication with tenants, clients, owners, facility management team and vendors.
- May assist in solicitation and acquisition of new management contracts and coordinate development of and/or maintain as-built drawings.
- Responds to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure etc.) and customer concerns.
- Implements and administers inventory control programs/purchase parts and supplies.
- Develops specifications and assists in solicitation and administration of maintenance/repair service contracts.
- Ensures compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agencies and company directives as relates to building operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineer.
- Experience 10 -15 year in plant maintenance for HVAC, Electrical, Fire protection and building maintenance.
- Utility & Facility Management.
- CAPEX and OPEX management and budget planning for each financial year.
- Green or Black belt of Six Sigma program (DMAIC).
- Inventory management, budget control and spending tracking.
- People and team management.
- Positive thinking and maintenance strategy management.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety (SSHE).
- Good command of English.