IT Helpdesk Analyst, China
Shanghai , China
Date published: 25-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Acts as the primary contact for all non-standard service related enquiries and escalations. Coordinates and tracks resources, contacts and work in collaboration with service owners and managers to ensure timely incident resolution.
- Ensures that new and ongoing service and support meets agreed-upon customer expectations and are aligned with contractual service level agreements. Monitors service definition/design related activities, including the development of key performance indicators.
- Identifies opportunities for service improvements, leads discussions with the customer and raises funding requests with the IT BRM as required, and/or changes for review if required.
- Teams with necessary process owners, service owners and managers throughout the service management lifecycle.
- Develops and matures phone/ticket escalation processes.
- Provides data and reporting of KPIs and trends to IT management on an ad-hoc basis.
- Oversees solutions repository and ensures top quality solutions are available to the staff.
- Manages process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform supervisory role: Provides formal supervision to individual employees within a single functional or operational area. Conducts/recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination; Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labour, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Lead by example that is consistent with company value.
- Minimum of 3 years service desk experience. Strong experience with ITIL V3 framework and foundation required. Similar with MS Office (365)Tools and good experience to trouble shooting. Similar with DELL PC and Cisco network equipment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both English and Chinese;
- Strong organizational and analytical ; Representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required;
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers;
- Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues;
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills; Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are required. Project management skills are beneficial