Be the first escalation point for all aged logged Incidents and requests in AUS/NZ
Oversee the in office Field Technical Support (FTS) team members around AUS/NZ
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Analyse and evaluate reported end user problems, failures and errors and provide recommendations on computer peripherals and program changes to correct software issues.
- Function as the main point of contact for any questions or issues the FTS team might have - the ratio for the role is approx. 15% management and 85% operational / tech support.
- Operations management – daily operations of Level 2 support, monitor system performance and resolve problems, manage resources and assets with budget, manage inventory records and plan procurement.
- People leadership – coach and mentor a team of FTS Analysts, set KPIs and monitor performance.
- Stakeholder management – build an effective and mutually beneficial client service relationship between the business lines and Digital and Technology.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 5 years’ IT experience supporting Windows OS and MS Office Suites within a large corporate organisation.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of common Windows services or technology such as NTFS, DNS, DHCP, AD, DFS.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of learning agility and ability to think independently without direct day-to-day supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities and work under pressure.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.