Hong Kong Asset Management Lead
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 3-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Country Lead is the country leader of the CBRE Banking Client's Asset Management team working together with the CBRE AM Managers reporting to the CBRE Regional Lead and working closely with the Global AM Lead.
- To set up, develop and refine the overall end to end delivery for account AM model across the whole of the designated portfolio
- Accountable for all asset management activities within designated portfolio and manage all Real Estate Asset Portfolio in line with Group standards & procedures.
- Provide overall governance of the CBRE delivery and interface to client Country Head of Property, CPM, RPM
- Conduct regular performance reviews between client and CBRE, to enhance the client relationship, identifying areas for improvement and managing suitable action.
- Ensuring that teams adhere to quality processes and assurance protocols.
- Provide strategic input into the Strategy and Transaction Management team (TM) to identifying opportunities and efficiencies in the portfolio management delivery plans.
- Overall responsibility for year on year programme for acquisitions, disposals, closures and renewals in accordance with the Multi Year Plan.
- Collaborate with client RPM and work with TM to undertake budget & forecast challenge reviews from RPM, submit recommendations and agree with key stakeholders.
- With the support of CBRE Strategy and TM team, conduct portfolio planning and management including strategy development and business engagement
- Establish and manage close working relationships with client Property team, internal stakeholders and supply providers.
- Escalation point to resolve any issues arising in the delivery of Asset Management projects.
- Work in conjunction with client to produce business case /project approval documentation/presentation for client to get internal sign off (APR process).
- Work closely with customer and TM team to strategize, deliver, and structure high risk high value Bank-own/leased asset transactions. (via 3rd party contractor or CBRE strategic partner)
- Familiarize with client internal risk management policies and tools and be part of the risk committee and participate in all meetings
- Conduct self audits, report gaps identified to the client Property’s Risk Committee/ Risk Manager and implement agreed corrective actions.
- Ensure all payments are as per contract obligations and there are process and procedures in place to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Manage all AM activities as outlined in client MSA AM Work Scope Schedule, playbooks and processes
- Strategic reviews of client portfolio based on understood business drivers
- Driving portfolio analysis to identify opportunities
- Single point of contact for sub-region or country
- Ability to motivate delivery team
- Accounting / budgeting
- Account planning
- Performance measurement and accountability
- Driving Customer Service Levels
- Proactively managing customer relationships
- Developing personnel resources and focus on self-development
- Full financial analysis skills
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs
- An excellent understanding of CBRE service lines with an ability to offer services where required
- Self-aware / team aware gap analysis/ collaborative approach
- Leading and developing CBRE team taking the lead role in the team development
- Shows strong leadership skills within team and delegates effectively
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong Communication (verbal & written) and Negotiation skills, Diplomatic but assertive
- Managerial responsibility for in country/ sub regional delivery team
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking and performance evaluation
- Degree in Real Estate, Facilities Management, Engineering or related discipline
- Min 8 years relevant experience in property project /facility/ transaction management
- Real estate experience working for Multi National Clients
- Masters or MBA useful with previous banking experience
- Candidates with recognised real estate (RICS/ MCR or similar) qualification will have distinct advantage