Provide exceptional client service to both internal and external users of the desk
Extensive interaction and training with our offshore support team
ERP application support
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Respond to customers inquires and concerns and ensure timely and quality service delivery.
- Act as the link between our support team in Manilla and BAs.
- Ensure the offshore team is well-trained in managing support cases to minimise volume of escalations to Level 2 support.
- Provides reports on activities, desk volumes, training and initiatives.
- Learn and then promote/train effective usage of “Pulse” software / platform.
- Work closely with the BA team.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with previous Helpdesk experience and ideally MRI experience.
- Ability to quickly pick up processes and technical points.
- Ability to problem-solve and understand the requirements/requests of the customer/end user with minimal effort.
- Good understanding of SQL databases to direct the offshore support team correctly in resolving issues.
- Competency with MS Office and also Accounting / P2P application support experience is highly advantageous.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.