Key strategic Government client – Place Management NSW
Work as a part of a highly experienced asset management team
Provide high-level customer service and administration support
Permanent full-time opportunity, Sydney CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Respond to incoming enquiries and maintain communication with our client, tenants, contractors, and onsite team
- Assume responsibility for booking and maintenance requests for the property and facilities management teams
- Assist with accounts payable and the processing of invoices
- Maintain office stationery and take responsibility for office management tasks
- Act as a brand ambassador for the building by providing the highest level of customer service to our client.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Superior customer service skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience
- Immaculate personal presentation and high levels of professionalism and integrity
- Superior communication and organisational skills and the ability to build effective relations with clients, contractors and colleagues
- Intermediate skill level in the Microsoft Office package and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment is essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.