New Client account
Jandakot, Perth location
Free parking available
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the CBRE HSE Management System and Programs
- Conduct incident investigations, root cause analysis and HSE and operational performance reporting and trending.
- Effectively manage workplace hazards and risks and ensure all incidents are notified and reported into the system
- Facilitate induction process and training for the employees, contractors and visitors to the site
- Conduct HSEQ compliance audit and regular inspection of the tenants
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of facilities services and helpdesk work orders request.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in health, safety and environment-related role within manufacturing/construction/facilities maintenance is preferred
- Knowledge of state and local health and safety, and environmental regulations and standards is essential
- Direct experience with regulatory agencies is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you