Exciting HSE role working as part of a small team in a role that is yours to shape and nurture
Varied role interacting with and influencing a wide variety of stakeholders
Sydney or Melbourne location
We have a newly created opportunity for a highly motivated HSE Manager to support the proactive introduction of a strong safety culture in a newly created business line. This is a fantastic opportunity for a collaborative individual with a strong commitment to excellence, who is looking to apply their HSE knowledge within a diverse and fast paced industry. Working with the existing HSE team and building systems and processes from the ground up there has never been a better opportunity to influence operational safety.
Utilising solid interpersonal and relationship building skills, this role will integrate with the GWS business and be instrumental in embedding CBRE’s strong HSE culture.
Here is a snapshot of your day
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to provide subject matter expert advice, education and support.
- In collaboration with the operational team, develop and embed HSE in work practices
- Support the continuous improvement of the CBRE HSE Management System.
- Measure the business’ performance against the CBRE HSE Management System and legislative requirements.
- Lead, maintain and review incident management programs.
- Co-ordinate consultative forums.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
- Technical HSE skills including operational exposure to electrical, plumbing and general handywork and in particular, experience with a mobile workforce.
- A proven HSE / injury management background with tertiary qualifications in HSE or a related discipline.
- Confidently able to build relationships and rapport with clients and business leaders.
- The ability to listen well, seek clarification and articulate a response appropriate to the issue.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Willingness to travel interstate when required.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.