- Responsible for the implementation of Company’s and Client’s safety and health programs and processes specific to the core, construction, operations and maintenance (O&M), and facilities management businesses.
- Review of Contractors' HSSE Management System, procedures and Risk Assessments (RA)
- Conduct periodical inspection to ensure all site activities are carried out in accordance to safe working procedures and all personnel comply with the HSSE requirements.
- Assist in conducting safety training for all levels of employees based on specific needs and requirements.
- Engage with Frontline workers, Participate Tool Box Talk onsite.
- Assist in investigation of HSSE related incidents, critical near misses and put up reports and recommend remedial actions.
- Works with HSSE manager, Project Managers and contractors safety coordinators to develop and implement action to improve site safety performance. Tracks and measures corrective action and improvement.
- Responsible for improving HSSE awareness via On-site observation audits (TNT) and Near Miss/ Potential Incidents reporting.
- Participates in all HSSE related matters including and not limited to Local Contractors Safety Council meeting, client’s Safety Day, etc.
- WSH Coordinator with WSQ Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health
- At least three years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and persuasive skills and ability to interact effectively with management and contractors
- Experience in oil & gas would be an advantage.
*this role is currently available for temporary until 31st Dec 2019