- Excellent in communication skills, Excellent in interpersonal skills / articulation would be required to interact with senior level management
- Having work experience in Corporate interior Fit Out projects
- Plans, implements, and coordinates program to reduce or eliminate incidents.
- Excellent knowledge in applicable legal laws
- Conducts or directs research studies to identify and evaluate hazards and suggest proactive control measures
- Develops accident-prevention and loss-control systems and programs for incorporation into operational policies.
- Coordinates safety activities with site team and client to ensure implementation of safety activities
Compiles, analyzes, and interprets statistical data related to exposure factors concerning OHSE and prepares reports for information to management.