Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam
Date published: 1-Oct-2019
- Manage the entire interior fit out project of CBRE and our clients. Interacts regularly with client(s) to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved.
- Responsible on achieving he company's strategic business objectives.
- Oversees reports to the client and company.
- Represent the interests of our clients throughout the project lifecycle and communicate proactively with all client representatives, stakeholders and end users.
- Responsible for financial performance of market, program, and client accounts including budgeting, actual results,...
- Responsible for setting project, department and/or division deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to line of business and/or overall company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/Bang/BArch) required from College or University.
- Have certificates or licenses such as: LEED AP preferred, PMP preferred (US and/or Canada), CCM preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of related progressive experience and/or training.
- Prior experience in a supervisory position (direct report responsibilities) preferred if specific duties include direct report responsibilities.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the sensitive issues.