Head of Managing Agent
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 7-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Head of Managing Agent (HMA) will be responsible for the efficient running of the high-end luxurious development and to manage the relationships within the council and external stakeholders.
- Manage the residential precinct which would include but not limited to estate management, community relations, property administrations, budgeting, etc.
- Work and manage a team to ensure all facilities and essential services are well managed thereby minimizing disruptions; provide good customer services and establish rapport with residents.
- HMA shall be accountable to the Corporation on the implementation and management of policies and guidelines as well as to the Owners Council/residents on the management of the estate.
- HMA shall chair the SCOC meeting and report to the committee on matters pertaining to the operations of the residential precinct.
- HMA is required to review, plan and recommend cyclical upgrading/repair works to be carried out and manage the works when they are being implemented.
- In the course of his work, HMA will be required to work closely with SDC on policy matters and undertake communications to the residents on such policies when req
Degree in Estate Management, Real Estate, Facilities Management, Building, Engineering or the hospitality industry or other relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in leading a team to manage large residential precinct or townships, preferably in the management of residential development.
- Hospitality experience a good advantage.
- HMA should have experience in managing both facilities as well as customer relationships.
- HMA must be customer-centric while possessing the required technical knowledge to lead and supervise the team.
- Excellent customer service delivery and operation delivery background would be a key to success in this role.