Responsible for planning and implementing strategic and tactical activities for marketing, business reporting, insourcing/outsourcing of services to support a major business function or department.
Scope: Focus on either/or:
- large vertical or specialty group
- business function group within Capital Markets
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a senior leader proxy; active advisory role; leads change and program management efforts for business function group; communicates with staff, public, corporate management and ownership; keeps stakeholders apprised of marketing activities and results through periodic reports, financial statements, newsletters and ongoing correspondence.
- Leads and facilitates initiatives to support field operations such as: communication of best practices, policies and procedures; ensures shared knowledge to implement process improvements; facilitates process improvement by engaging appropriate resources in issue identification and resolution.
- Collaborates with other lines of business to forecast and develop annual real estate plans; implement strategies for achieving savings and cost avoidance goals as part of client engagement(s) and relationship(s).
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of best practices and standards; identifies improvement opportunities; works with other support and business teams to refine and implement best practices.
- Manages relationship(s) with contracted vendors; conducts bidding process, negotiates prices and selects vendors for needed services; negotiates and interprets contracts and monitors fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Reviews, analyzes and plans for expanded business units or service lines; coordinates with field staff on corporate initiatives, training and program implementation.
- Provides technical assistance to other staff members in use of marketing software applications to prepare marketing and promotional materials.
- Plans and develops programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to client requirements as it pertains to conference and client events.
- Formulates, directs and coordinates marketing activities and policies to business function group to promote products and services; may work with internal Marketing and Communications resources to leverage opportunities.
- Special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Leads a team of eleven
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of 12 years related experience.
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets industry.