THE ROLE SUMMARY
The role will be accountable to the Technical Services Director India to Manage and oversee the effectiveness of human resources (HR) initiatives and programs for a Technical Services India, including workforce planning, performance management, employee engagement, training and development and legal compliance. May supervise HR managers. Performs work that includes interpreting considerable data, refining methods and processes, assessing unusual circumstances and incomplete or conflicting data. Uses judgment within defined policies and practices. Primary business partners are first line supervisors and senior management, including managing directors.
Business Strategy & Operational Excellence
- Provide oversight to support technical service and energy initiatives within the India accounts to align with the customer’s Dark Green strategy;
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of Technical Services business plans for the Country;
- Leverage the Regional & Country team Platform functional areas and subject matter experts, including Energy & Sustainability, Critical Environments, Health & Safety, Strategic Sourcing, Finance and Lean Six Sigma to drive best practice and processes within the account.
- Achieve continuous improvement in the quality/cost/performance of Technical Services delivery within the country accounts;
- Supports the accounts teams to monitor and modify their Technical Services deliverables in accordance with changes in the client’s business needs;
- Support the management and optimization of all resources and mechanisms across all India accounts, including the identification of small project and minor works and opportunities across the region;
· In collaboration with Account Leadership and HR, review, assess and recommend new hires/replacements, nourish talent through continuous training and education, develop succession plans for key Technical and management positions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university and a minimum of 7 to 10 years of related experience.
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills required. Knowledge of PeopleSoft.
- A proven leader of people who motivates teams to effectively deliver operational targets;
- Evidence of successfully leading from the front and improving multi-functional teams in a highly commercial and competitive environment;
- Highly customer focused, with exceptional Customer Relationship Management experience;
- Willingness to travel across India