THE ROLE SUMMARY
The Head Energy & Technical Services India provides leadership and direction for all aspects of Energy Performance and Technical Services delivery for the all accounts across India, achieving the set objectives for Self-Delivery, Asset Performance & Energy Excellence (APEX), account growth, financial performance and client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Strategy & Operational Excellence
- Provide oversight to support technical service and energy initiatives within the India accounts to align with the customer’s Dark Green strategy;
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of Technical Services business plans for the Country;
- Leverage the Regional & Country team Platform functional areas and subject matter experts, including Energy & Sustainability, Critical Environments, Health & Safety, Strategic Sourcing, Finance and Lean Six Sigma to drive best practice and processes within the account.
- Achieve continuous improvement in the quality/cost/performance of Technical Services delivery within the country accounts;
- Supports the accounts teams to monitor and modify their Technical Services deliverables in accordance with changes in the client’s business needs;
- Support the management and optimization of all resources and mechanisms across all India accounts, including the identification of small project and minor works and opportunities across the region;
- Other requirements as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Hold formal qualifications in Engineering, Higher Diploma minimum but Bachelor degree desirable in either Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years broad Technical Services and business Leadership experience and/or account management undertaken within complex property/ facilities management area; must have industrial experience.
- A proven leader of people who motivates teams to effectively deliver operational targets;
- Experience of setting up, operating and optimizing technical service delivery organizations;
- Enthusiastic and confident professional with excellent people, organizational and leadership skills;
- Evidence of successfully leading from the front and improving multi-functional teams in a highly commercial and competitive environment
- Highly customer focused, with exceptional Customer Relationship Management experience;
- Willingness to travel across India