Can we inspire you to join us
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance.
- Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials required.
- Backfill other staff and partner with various accounts as required.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
- Repairs and Maintenance of HVAC systems, including heating and air conditioning systems, ventilation, refrigeration or other climate-control systems
- Have a current and valid Australian Refrigeration council (B69ARC) License (RAC01)
- Relevant and valid OH&S cards
- Strong understanding of AS 1668, AS/NZS 3666 and AS 3000
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.