This role will perform preventive maintenance and corrective repairs for Electrical, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning assets and building systems across our client sites. Leveraging our site facilities managers and staff to obtain access, adhere to client site induction and safety processes while completing works in accordance with job specific requirements.
Can we inspire you to join us?
• Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance for Electrical and HVAC Equipment
• Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials required.
• Assists with and inspects installations and modifications of building equipment.
• Completes maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology.
• Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs.
• Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks
• Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver
• Preventative and Reactive Maintenance of Electrical and HVAC systems, including heating and air conditioning systems, ventilation, refrigeration or other climate-control systems
• Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
• Hard working, proactive and willingness to support the business to grow this capability
• Strong safety awareness
• Have a current and valid Australian Refrigeration council (B69ARC) License (RAC01)
• Have either a current and valid Electrical contractors license or Restricted Electrical license
• Relevant and valid OH&S cards
• Strong understanding of AS 1668, AS/NZS 3666 and AS 3000
• Valid Driver’s License
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.