Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 22-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
To deliver best practices SSHE process at Client sites that are aligned with Client's global service levels and site Business Unit requirements . Position manages all site Safety, Health and Environmental and Security (SSHE) processes as required by OIMS and site operations. Position manages SSHE operations and ensures compliance with Global Security requirements.
- Develops, manages, and motivates the CBRE site SSHE team through leadership, vision, and setting of goals and objectives, to achieve a highly effective and results driven organization. Champions E&PS SSHE objectives and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develops and maintains site security processes based upon Global Security and E&PS security requirements including implementation of base countermeasures, threat escalation requirements, penetration and MPI testing, etc.
- Manages contractual security workforce ensuring efficient operations that are in compliance with CIMS and OIMS requirements.
- Manages site security as site security contact working with Global Security Advisor.
- Manages site access controls system, visitor processing and key control processes.
- Manages business continuity plans and executes required drills.
- Manages the development of best practice SSHE management processes through benchmarking, networking, and use of internal client's resources
- Provides support to execute the work safely as per the safety standards and practices through constant field monitoring and coordination of the safety programs.
- Interfaces with Country Site Operations Team and provides guidance or direct involvement as required to help team meet expectations.
- Liaison with local, state and federal officials for life safety issues.
- Develops and implements site E&PS OIMS processes including working with site OIMS system owners in the development and operation of site systems.
- Lead for internal and external OIMS and security assessments.
- Lead for SSHE incident investigations.
- Liaison with Business Unit for SSHE interfaces including OIMS and coordination.
- Ensures site compliance with E&PS Safety manual, food safety guidelines, ergonomic requirements, Safety Partnership Program (SPP) etc.
- Leadership skills and ability to work under pressure in emergency situations.
- Manager Supervision and personnel administration.
- Knowledge of security and fire/life safety systems and equipment.
- Decision making and business judgment.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to represent the client to outside agencies.
- Bachelor degree in safety, law enforcement or security.
- Knowledge of facility related regulatory requirements and the client's expectations including OIMS and CIMS requirements.