Date published: 9-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provides support for monitoring injury, illness, and incident related performance. Supports the development and implementation of strategic solutions that will improve the performance results as required.
- Provides health, safety and environmental regulatory compliance support and reports findings, concerns, and deficiencies. Responds to client/customer/member concerns regarding HSE matters.
- Supports cost reduction and quality improvement initiatives as directed.
- Supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Client Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and client policies and procedures.
- May act as a HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) subject matter resource for the field.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- More than 6 years experience and 4 years management experience in EHS (Environment, Health and Safety)
- Familiar with EHS & OHS System requirement, such as ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Familiar with National, Government, Local Laws and regulation on safety and environment
- Ability to maintain EHS documents, set up related standards, ensure employee activity comply with EHS requirements
- Master the Fire Fighting System such as Sprinker System, Hydrant system, Fire & Smoking Detecting and Alarming system, Fire Interlock system, especially Clean Room Fire Fighting System