Part time permanent role (3 days per week, or equivalent) reporting jointly to the HSE Pacific Lead and the Senior MD New Zealand
This is a holistic and autonomous role, perfect for a motivated HSE professional with 3-5 years’ experience looking to further their career in a diverse and exciting business. You will be in a position to develop and enhance your influencing and HSE leadership skills, and will take ownership for achieving HSE strategic outcomes in your region whilst leveraging support from the broader Pacific HSE team.
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to provide subject matter expert advice, education and support.
- Influence key business stakeholders to drive positive HSE outcomes and behaviours.
- Lead and participate in HSE and Wellness projects that will be delivered across the region.
- Provide advice to colleagues on HSE compliance working closely with the Pacific team.
- Coordinate incident reporting, investigation, regulatory reporting and RTW to ensure compliance.
- Assist the business to implement, manage and review the CBRE Pacific HSE management system and monitor performance.
- Conduct audits, identify hazards, assess and eliminate or control risks in the workplace.
- Assist the business to facilitate HSE consultative forums.
- Deliver HSE training including induction, business line specific and risk specific training.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A relevant tertiary qualification with related HSE work experience ideally within a larger corporate environment.
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and a responsive, proactive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team with excellent verbal and written communication, sound negotiation and presentation skills and a customer service focus.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office and experience in a document management system using a Sharepoint environment.
- A Qualified A/NZS 4801/OHSA18001 and/or SafetyMap Auditor would be beneficial as would experience or qualifications in environmental management.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.