Key role in developing reports and reporting on HR data across Pacific
Part of a closeknit HR Operations Team
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Collate HR workforce data from various sources including PeopleSoft and Oracle.
- Build and run reports and respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from across the business.
- Be the custodian of people metrics and workforce dashboards.
- Generate and understand trend analysis of key operational performance metrics.
- Process improvement suggestions to ensure data integrity and eliminate delays/breakdowns in HR reporting.
- Performing data validation and reporting activities during the annual remuneration review process.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A passion for data and experience within an environment providing day to day HR reporting and analytics support.
- Advanced capability in Microsoft Excel.
- In depth knowledge of HR Information Systems (HRIS) and exceptional reporting capability within HRIS – PeopleSoft experience would be highly advantageous.
- A high level of data manipulation and analysis including defined success developing new and improved reporting practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management in delivering multiple priorities accurately and to deadlines.
- Ideally previous remuneration and benefits experience as this is a key support role to the Pacific Remuneration and Benefits Manager.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.