CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate and government organisations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide.
At GWS HR we enable the organisations to achieve its aspirations by delivering exceptional employee experiences. We are both an enabler of business and a commercial solution provider to our end users. across four core areas: Resourcing & Transitions; Talent & Learning Management; Performance & Reward; Business & Commercial Partnering.
This role will drive the HR Transitions service for APAC. It is an exciting, fast paced role where you are directly working with the business and having a visible impact on the success of it. Key areas of focus -
- Planning, Mobilization, Stabilization
- End-to-end project management of the transition process, both into and out of the company for APAC region
A strong HR Project Manager with a track record of leading projects in a regional capacity involving direct interaction with senior account leaders, country HR partners and clients. Critical to success in this role is to be organized, diligent, tenacious, responsive, have strong commercial awareness and a collaborative and persuasive interpersonal style.
- Bachelor's Degree/University Degree preferred
- 8 + year’s experience in HR operations or Project Management Offices with a working knowledge of talent acquisition is a distinct advantage
- Project management experience with regional coverage and impacting large numbers of stakeholders
- Experience working autonomously in multi-national environments for large globally based organizations with complex matrix reporting structures
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to persuade and influence others, at times managing up
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Innovative and problem solving skills, with ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Strong customer service focus
- The above-referenced position summary is a guideline designed to present on overview of job duties and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of responsibilities and requirements. Where qualifications are described in terms of formal education or training, prior experience in the same field may be substituted.