The Analyst serves as a point-of-contact to analyze HR data and provide insights to 14 Countries across APAC. This position will deliver regular APAC Dashboard reporting and develops standard and ad-hoc reports whilst looking for continuous improvement opportunities. The Analyst will be involved in the delivery of HR Projects and improvement programs across multiple countries in the APAC region.
• Performs re-occurring and ad-hoc analysis of structured and unstructured data across multiple data sources
• Identifies opportunities to maximize data usage, applying modelling and optimization methods to develop new strategies and improve business performance
• Responds to internal APAC reporting needs and develop reports based on ad hoc requests received
• Supports and maintains servers and data connections. Works with various operational teams to resolve data integrity issues and manages longitudinal lifecycles of HR data
• Support in the rollout and implementation of HR projects and programs, which may include documenting requirements, testing, training and working with other departments, such as Finance, IT, HRIS to deliver to project deadlines
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Super User with Tier 1 Enterprise HR Systems (Taleo, PeopleSoft, Avature, SAP) or 3 years of experience in quantitative analysis, data modeling, reporting, relational database tools, data warehousing
• Experience with Case Management systems, such as ServiceNow, MS Dynamics, Siebel, Vantive, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel to manipulate data
• Experience in at least one HR functional area from one of the following (e.g., staffing, compensation, benefits, learning, payroll) is an added advantage