HR Program Management:
- Leads low to medium cross-functional projects and programs end-to-end using a formal PMO process. Facilitates the development of a charter and integrated timeline. Ensures all functions remain on schedule and issues get resolved or escalated. Responsible for program is competition
- Facilitates regular meetings to review project status for active and pending projects (project pipeline). Collaborates with core team to develop solutions and leads project team through implementation and completion
- Responsible for reporting status of individual and groups of projects and programs. Provides appropriate levels of detail, and summarizes complex issues succinctly
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program. May contract and manage vendors. May provide consultation on complex low to medium scale projects that integrate into an organized program
- Creates, maintains & distributes routine PMO reports, including status reports and updated Gantt charts
- May manage/oversee a team who are responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of projects and programs. Serves as the primary client contact and escalation point for any staffing, bandwidth or delivery issues
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Individual contributor, no direct responsibility for leading others, but need to coordinate with relative parties to complete the tasks efficiently and effectively.