HR Operations Manager
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 17-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The HR Operations Team Leader (Manager) will play a critical role in developing and building a world-class HR Operations transaction and inquiry team based in the HR SSC in KL. The team will support the APAC HR Community, which services 14 Countries and approximately 26,000 employees. The role requires the expertise of an experienced HR Ops leader with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Works with the Head of HR Shared Services and HR Operations and relevant project teams to implement and develop the regional hub for HR Operations in the HR Shared Services Team
- Ensures adherence to systems and standard operating processes and highlights issues with work scope, process, skills that may impact Service delivery from the team • Recruits, develops and retains employees in the SSC HR Ops teams
- Implements meaningful SLAs and KPIs for the team in conjunction with the Head of HR Ops and HR SSC Director
- Implements best practice processes to support the overarching goal of establishing a world-class offering
- Identifies and implements solutions and processes to increase efficiency without compromising quality
- Develops and implements appropriate, strategies, quality standards, and processes to support hiring and business needs, leveraging market best practice and demonstrating a return to leaders and HR Community
- Utilizes HR Operations dashboards to actively manage and monitor the performance and productivity of the team against set metrics.
- Recommends process enhancements based on analysis of regular HR platform reports from various operational systems.
Education and Experience:
- Ideally 10 to 15 years’ experience in HR Operations
- Background in HR Operations, preferably from a Service based or outsourcing industry
- Demonstrates HR Operations experience across APAC markets, preferably with exposure to Payroll
- Experience operating and engaging at a senior stakeholder level
- Team leadership experience, preferably in a multi-national environment
- Experience working in multi-national environments for large globally based organizations with complex matrix reporting structures
- Experience in a fast-growing environment with a mix of decentralized and centralized HR Operating model would be advantageous
- Good project management and Change Management skills