HR Operations Manager, Thailand
Date published: 28-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Act as subject matter expert to review, design, and document processes for identified business processes & activities within HR operations & shared services team. In cooperation with the Global and Regional HR Operations teams, organize and facilitate ongoing development, evaluation/testing, and maintenance of documentation (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
- Participate in, lead, or support cross-functional HR Operations & Services projects and ensure timely completion of assigned responsibilities within established constraints
- Develops relationships between business and support units, to ensure service levels are effectively managed and promote synergy between all HR functional areas.
- Assesses the impact of all HR business processes on the effective management of human resources data on a continual basis; identifies opportunities for process improvement;
- Provide prioritization of work assignments and serve as an escalation point for issues.
- Oversee day-to-day activities for the core HR processes covering employee data management (e.g., new employee and non-employee records, work schedule changes, promotion/demotion, transfer, personal data changes, separations, employment verifications) and standardized shared services (non system) related transactional from hire to retire activities.
- Proactively plan for project, system, and organizational contingencies related to identified business processes & activities within the HR operations & shared services team and recommend, implement, manage, or support changes under the guidance of senior management.
- Assure third party vendors perform according to service level agreements in support of total rewards, benefits & other administration processes and provide feedback to the appropriate corporate team regarding performance.
- Support major project such as acquisitions, divestitures, or restructuring related to Employee Data processes. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder, along with minimum 8 years of professional work experience in HR and preferably at least 3-5 years of management experience.
- Strong knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including operation, compensation, benefits, employee relations and payroll.
- Ability to work effectively with remote organizations with staff in multiple locations.
- Strong leader with the maturity to deal with a broad range of challenges and proven track record of managing and developing teams
- Sound knowledge of labour and industry relations laws and practices
- Able to see the big picture and work on strategy while being hands on with the day to day function.
- Demonstrated ability to coach management teams and communicate effectively across cultures.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving, project management, and change management skills.
- Process and detail oriented; passionate about quality and continuous improvement.